TO WAR KNIGHTS!
Cry havoc and let loose the werewolves of war! (or vamps or whatever)
Knights I am pleased to announce that we will be entering the Azura Star 30 Day campaign Saturday. Currently there are 19 Days left of the Campaign and the AD has constantly gone back in forth from 1st to 2nd place. Perhaps all that is missing is the Knights of the BloodOath!
Please feel free to go ahead and set the Azura star as your home Campaign. Official guild even will start tomorrow at 1800 cst.
Cryonagen is still looking for 3 more brave scouts to join him then. The first half of the campaign will be his team picking a target for us!.
At 1830 We will group up and enter the Que. Prior to entering we will be running Dells and Group World Boss fights to pass the time.
Cryo will give the officers a run down of location and suggestions for plan of attack. Based on the number of participants we have will determine squad size and strategy. For now we have Infantry, siege, and Command/Support team.
Please go to the event on your calendar and sign up!
Goal for future Events.
Every Tuesday evening is Guild Raid, Quest, and Crafting night! If you need help running a dungeon or want to trade craft goods. This is the night for you. It is also the primary social night for us.
Every OTHER Saturday we will have scheduled PVP events. Please try to attend at least one a month.
Please note that once we have committed to a campaign or you have found questing friends please feel free to schedule your own raids and events. If you want to take the lead and set up something use the forums to recruit! If you need assistance contact Cowly03 our event coordinator and he can put something on the Calendar if it needs to be.
At least once a month we will plan a Guild Event out side pvp or pve. The next one on the table will be a scavenger hunt with prizes. Details to come!
Final Thoughts from the GM:
1. Promotion Sunday is around the corner. The Council will be discussing to see who is ready to move to the rank of squire and is ready to be able to request things of the guild vault or are worth of becoming a full fledged Knight and have unlimited access to the vault (still monitored for fair play)
To advance to Squire you must:
- Have be active and participate in guild events, chat, etc
- Have contributed to the guild vault (worms and trash items don't count, sell it for the gold)
- Own your own guild Tabard (purchase from guild store , same place as bank)
- Have the support of two council members.
To become a Knight of the Oath:
- Reached level 10
- participated in at least 5 Group Activities
- Recruited 2 players
- Has a history of donating and supporting the Knights
- Have the support of two council members
To become a Warlord
- We come to you
2. Many of you have joined the Knights to find new friends to play with, exchange and have fun. It pains me to hear we have lost 2 members because they did not find anyone to play with. It is everyone's job to meet the new people and party up with them. You were new once as well! Make them feel welcome!
We are now a guild of 40+! We almost have enough to open the guild shop. The larger we get though the more important it is that we do not loose how we started. A small group of close friends and players. Our goal is to add to the family not leave anyone out!